The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell : Book 1
Alex and Conner Bailey's world is about to change.
When the twins' grandmother gives them a treasured fairy-tale book, they have no idea they're about to enter a land beyond all imagining: the Land of Stories, where fairy tales are real.
But as Alex and Conner soon discover, the stories they know so well haven't ended in this magical land - Goldilocks is now a wanted fugitive, Red Riding Hood has her own kingdom, and Queen Cinderella is about to become a mother!
The twins know they must get back home somehow. But with the legendary Evil Queen hot on their trail, will they ever find the way?
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell brings readers on a thrilling quest filled with magic spells, laugh-out-loud humour and page-turning adventure.
- For ages: 8+
- Format: Paperback | 448 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 198 x 28mm | 355g
- Publication date: 06 Jun 2013
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Imprint: Little, Brown Young Readers
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: UK ed.
- ISBN13: 9781907411755
- Bestsellers rank: 3,004