Counselling Skills in Action
Now in its 4th edition, this bestselling book introduces you to the core counselling and psychotherapy skills you will need for effective therapeutic practice. With an online resource site featuring over 30 videos, you will be taken step-by-step through the skills and strategies needed at each stage of the therapy process.
To access the exclusive SAGE Videos, please see the code on the inside front cover of your textbook. If you have purchased the eBook from Amazon or another online retailer, please email UK.DigitalContent with the subject line "Access Code Required" and we will assist further.
- Format: Paperback | 208 pages
- Dimensions: 186 x 232 x 10.16mm | 380g
- Publication date: 02 Apr 2020
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: 4th Revised edition
- ISBN10: 1473998182
- ISBN13: 9781473998186
- Bestsellers rank: 17,758