"i closed my eyes to look inward and found a universe waiting to be explored"
From poet, meditator, and speaker Yung Pueblo, comes a collection of poetry and prose that explores the movement from self-love to unconditional love, the power of letting go, and the wisdom that comes when we truly try to know ourselves. It serves as a reminder to the reader that healing, transformation, and freedom are possible.
- Format: Paperback | 240 pages
- Dimensions: 127 x 203 x 15mm | 254g
- Publication date: 05 Aug 2020
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Publication City/Country: Kansas City, United States
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: Revised, Expanded
- ISBN10: 1449495753
- ISBN13: 9781449495756
- Bestsellers rank: 310