The 13-Storey Treehouse
The 13-Storey Treehouse is the first book in Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton's wacky treehouse adventures, where the laugh-out-loud story is told through a combination of text and fantastic cartoon-style illustrations.
Andy and Terry live in the WORLD'S BEST treehouse! It's got a giant catapult, a secret underground laboratory, a tank of man-eating sharks and a marshmallow machine that follows you around and shoots marshmallows into your mouth whenever you're hungry! Just watch out for the flying cats, or the mermaids, or the sea monsters pretending to be mermaids, or the giant mutant mermaid sea monster . . . Oh, and, whatever you do, don't get trapped in a burp-gas-filled bubble . . . !
Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
- For ages: 5+
- Format: Paperback | 256 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 196 x 17mm | 188g
- Publication date: 20 Mar 2015
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- Imprint: Macmillan Children's Books
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: New Edit/Cover
- Illustrations note: w. numerous ill.
- ISBN13: 9781447279785
- Bestsellers rank: 381