A Clockwork Reader Reading Journal
Read 100 books, record your thoughts, and get creative with Youtube's Hannah Azerang (a.k.a A Clockwork Reader)!
At last, a journal for avid readers looking to channel their love of reading books into something creative and unique. Even better, Hannah Azerang, the face of the successful Youtube channel A Clockwork Reader, and one of the online bookish community's biggest personalities, has curated this journal just for you!
Join Hannah and track your reading of up to 100 books as she guides you along with questions about your reading, offers up some of her favorite books for you to enjoy, and even fills in some of the pages herself. Look further and you'll see she's even taken her pens and pencils and filled these pages with some of her favorite doodles and designs!
- Read and record your thoughts on 100 books with questions from Hannah such as how the book made you feel and where you were when you read it.
- Get creative and design your own section for each book with anything from your own drawings and writings to stickers, inserts, and whatever else you have around.
- Figure out what to read next with Hannah's specific challenge prompts like read a book by your favorite author and read the next book in a series you haven't finished.
- Enjoy Hannah's favorite book quotes as you chart your way through the pages.
- Document lists of your favorite books, books you anticipate, and books you've been meaning to read but haven't gotten to yet.
- Format: Diary | 256 pages
- Dimensions: 175 x 222 x 25mm | 635g
- Publication date: 17 Jan 2022
- Publisher: DK
- Imprint: Alpha
- Publication City/Country: United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 0744040523
- ISBN13: 9780744040524
- Bestsellers rank: 4,500