Together : Memorable Meals Made Easy
Welcome friends and family back around your table with Jamie's brand-new cookbook, TOGETHER - a joyous celebration of incredible food to share
THE NO. 1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER, INCLUDING RECIPES FROM JAMIE'S NEW HIT CHANNEL 4 TV SHOW
'All about feeding the people you love' Independent
'A book that will keep you in recipes for years to come. You get an awful lot for your money - some pages have two simple recipes, both with pictures - and everything is easy to make' Sunday Telegraph
Being with our loved ones has never felt so important, and great food is the perfect excuse to get together. Each chapter features a meal - from Curry Night to Last-Minute Feast, Garden Lunch to Autumnal Fare - with a simple, achievable menu that can be mostly prepped ahead.
Jamie's aim - whether you're following the full meal or choosing just one of over 120 individual recipes - is to minimise your time in the kitchen so you can maximise the time you spend with your guests.
The mouth-watering menus include:
Sunny Gathering Menu . . .
* Starter: Tender Asparagus with Glorious Green Dressing, Soft-Boiled Eggs & Crispy Bacon Croutons
* Main: Stuffed Salmon with Potato Salad, Roasted Tomatoes & Tasty Greens
* Dessert: Wimbledon Summer Pudding with Strawberries, Pimm's, Cucumber, Ginger Beer & Mint
Taco Party . . .
* To share: Slow-Cooked Pork Belly, Black Beans & Cheese, Homemade Tortillas, Roasted Pineapple, Hot Red Pepper Sauce, Green Salsa, Red Cabbage
* Dessert: Chocolate Semifreddo with Hazelnut Brittle & Spiced Dust
* Drink: Tequila Michelada
Jamie's Together also helps to take the stress out of cooking by arming you with tips, tricks and hacks to stay organised and get ahead of the game.
Inspirational but practical, Together is about comfort, celebration, creating new memories and, above all, sharing fantastic food.
This is about memorable meals, made easy. Let's tuck in - together!
'Easy, seasonal recipes. The perfect dinner-party bible. With 130 delicious recipes to delve into, you'll be spoilt for choice' Sunday Express
Praise for Jamie Oliver:
'Cooking dinner just got easier (and tastier). Brilliant' Mail on Sunday
'Easy, achievable and delicious; Oliver has created another fail-safe cookbook for families' Daily Telegraph
'Perfect for anyone stuck in a cookery rut and in need of some inspiration' Daily Mail
'Simple, affordable and delicious food designed for all the family' i
- Format: Hardback | 360 pages
- Dimensions: 198 x 255 x 33mm | 1,267g
- Publication date: 02 Sep 2021
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Imprint: Michael Joseph Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- ISBN13: 9780241431177
- Bestsellers rank: 1,400