The Day the Crayons Quit
The Number One New York Times Bestseller!
Included in BookTrust's 100 Best Books for Children
Debut author Drew Daywalt and international bestseller Oliver Jeffers team up to create a colourful solution to a crayon-based crisis in this playful, imaginative story that will have children laughing and playing with their crayons in a whole new way.
Poor Duncan just wants to colour in. But when he opens his box of crayons, he only finds letters, all saying the same thing: We quit!
Beige is tired of playing second fiddle to Brown, Blue needs a break from colouring in all that water, while Pink just wants to be used. Green has no complaints, but Orange and Yellow are no longer speaking to each other.
The battle lines have been drawn. What is Duncan to do?
- For ages: 0-5
- Format: Paperback | 40 pages
- Dimensions: 254 x 254 x 5mm | 240g
- Publication date: 01 Aug 2014
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: HarperCollins
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: w. numerous col. ills.
- ISBN13: 9780007513765
- Bestsellers rank: 591